- Situated within a quiet edge of town position, yet still within easy reach of the town centre amenities
- Expansive lawned garden to the rear of the property, enjoying elevated views from the far end
- Front garden suitable for creating further parking if so desired
- Driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles in tandem
- Great scope to extend subject to necessary planning consents
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms each with eaves storage cupboards
- Large timber garden cabin at the rear, providing excellent storage/workshop space
- Viewing at the earliest opportunity is highly advised to avoid disappointment
This mature two bedroom house boasts a superb rear garden, two double bedrooms and ample off road parking, all situated on the outskirts of the town yet still within easy reach of its centre. Early viewing is highly advised to avoid missing out.
Accessed primarily from the side elevation into a particularly spacious principal reception room, a superb room able to easily accommodate both lounge and dining furniture and featuring a gas fire to one end, as well as large window to the front elevation that takes in slightly elevated views. The kitchen has been fitted with a comprehensive range of base, wall and drawer units with worktop surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and space for household appliances. A door conveniently opens from here into the garden. The family bathroom is located on the ground floor and comprises a full modern white suite, including shower over the bath. On the first floor landing doors lead off to two generous double bedrooms, each able to accommodate a double bed if desired and with the largest able to also comfortably accommodate bedroom furniture. Both bedrooms have large eaves storage cupboards and the master has built in wardrobes.
The gardens are a particular selling point for this property, the rear in particular an expansive lawned area, fully enclosed at the boundaries making for safe environment for pets and children. The front garden is also predominantly lawn, flanked by a long driveway providing off road parking for two or more vehicles. The garden could easily lend itself to further parking if desired.
Grange Avenue lies on the northern side of Street within walking distance of the High Street and Clarks Village with its comprehensive range of shopping facilities and restaurants. Street also offers recreational and sporting facilities including Strode Theatre, both indoor and open air swimming pools, tennis, football, cricket etc. The historic town of Glastonbury is within 2 miles whilst the nearest M5 motorway interchange at Dunball, Bridgwater is 12 miles. Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Yeovil are within commuting distance.
Proceeding along the High Street, Bear Inn on your left hand side. Turn right into Farm Road and continue past Clarks Village until you reach a set of traffic lights. Turn right and then immediately left into Grange Avenue. Follow the road for approximately 200 metres passing the junction on your right, number 17 will soon be identified by our for sale board.