- **Due to COVID-19, Holland & Odam are unfortunately not able to accompany any viewings at this property until further notice**
- **Please do still get in touch should you require further information or wish to register your interest to view the home at the first suitable opportunity**
- Stylishly designed apartment available on a 50% equity share
- Situated on the outskirts of this award winning development at the heart of town
- Conveniently positioned within walking distance of the town centre amenities
- Attractively appointed contemporary style kitchen with some fitted appliances
- Purchase is subject to meeting necessary Housing Association criteria
- Available with vacant possession and the advantage of no onward chain
- Enclosed communal courtyard garden and covered bin store
- Allocated off road parking available for two vehicles to the front
**COMING SOON** This stylish and spacious executive style apartment is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot on the ladder with a 50% equity share. Well positioned at the very edge of the desirable Houndwood development within walking distance of the High Street and town amenities.
The apartment forms part of a small block of only three properties, where stairs rise from the communal ground floor entrance to the first floor where a private entrance door opens to the apartments. The hallway has doors leading off to all rooms. A spacious open-plan living room/kitchen is ideal for modern living, both light and spacious having a floor to ceiling window and the kitchen area fitted with contemporary units and contrasting work top surfaces. You have the benefit of a built-in gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood, with further space and plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher. There is plenty of room to for a table and chairs together with lounge furniture. The bedroom is an excellent size, able to accommodate a king sized bed and freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom is both modern and tasteful having a white suite with shower over a panelled bath.
You will find plenty of space to relax and enjoy the open communal areas at Houndwood. The development features a wide variety of green spaces. So, whether you want to have a Sunday afternoon stroll or a kick-about with the kids, Houndwood has all the space you'll need. The property also features a shared courtyard garden on the ground floor, completely paved and having access to covered bin stores. Private off road parking for two vehicles is available immediately outside.
The property is situated in the new Barratt Homes development, located on the western side of the town, its centre offering a good range of shopping facilities including Clarks Village complex of factory shopping outlets. Street also offers recreational facilities including theatre, tennis, bowls, and both indoor and open air swimming pools. The historic town of Glastonbury is within 3 miles, the Cathedral City of Wells 9 miles and the nearest M5 motorway interchange at Dunball, Bridgwater is within 14 miles. Bristol, Bath, and Taunton are within commuting distance.
From the High Street, pass the Living Homes stores on your right and proceed for a further 500 yards, also passing Abbey garage on your left. On the right hand side you will see the turning for Bullmead Parade. Bear around to the right, taking a left turn just past the Shoe Tree artwork and continue into Couture Grove. Take your next left, proceeding to the end of Serenity Rise before turning right and continue until reaching the flat on your right hand side.