- A handsomely constructed brand new detached property situated in the desirable area of Overleigh
- Built of local Blue Lias stone, finished to high standards with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- A stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living room that will be the hub of the home providing excellent living and entertaining space with access onto a large terrace and garden
- Formal sitting room with feature wood burning stove and doors opening onto the garden
- Four bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with stylishly appointed ensuite
- Generous plot affording a superb family garden at the rear, fully enclosed with a large patio terrace
- Spacious block paved driveway affording off road parking on the lead up to a detached stone built garage
- This brand new home is available with no onward chain and quick occupancy if desired
Rosemary House, built by highly regarded local builders F.Stillwell & Sons, is a tremendously well proportioned family home, occupying a prominent position in desirable Overleigh. It has been beautifully finished to a high specification throughout and enjoys the advantage of a generous plot affording large garden to the rear. Viewing at the earliest opportunity is highly advised.
Rosemary House is one to view, built by F.Stillwell and Sons, this brand new four bedroom detached property is well proportioned and handsomely built occupying a prominent position in desirable Overleigh with detached garage and attractive sunny garden. Beautifully finished to a high standard throughout to include excellent quality fixtures and fittings such as oak doors, large open plan kitchen/dining/living room and stylish bathrooms. Built to a traditional design having Blue Lias stone elevations under a tiled roof with architectural features including decorative window sills with matching heads, gabled porch and painted wooden double glazing.
Leading from the front elevation you are welcomed in the reception hall, where stairs ascend to the first floor and doors open to the sitting room, cloakroom and open plan kitchen/dining/living room. Stunning porcelain floor tiles continue throughout the ground floor besides the sitting room which is carpeted. The sitting room has a delightful dual aspect with French doors onto the garden and a wood burning stove provides a lovely focal point. The stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living room is light, airy and really has the wow factor providing a great entertaining space. Fitted with a comprehensive range of units, ceramic sink and granite worktops. Built-in dishwasher, freestanding Range style cooker and American fridge/freezer. The dining and living area enjoys a orangery style glazed roof and an outlook over the garden through two sets of bi-fold doors. A utility room matches the kitchen design and provides under stair storage with sink unit, gas fired boiler and space for integrated washer/dryer.
On the first floor a spacious landing you have a useful airing cupboard and doors lead to four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom suite overlooks the garden and benefits from a stylishly appointed ensuite shower room. The family bathroom is also fitted with a contemporary suite including a separate shower enclosure.
Rosemary House certainly has curb appeal, a block paved driveway provides parking and leads up to the detached garage which is fitted with roller door, power, light and pedestrian door. The attractive rear garden is laid mainly to lawn. A large terrace accessed from the sitting room and kitchen extends from the full width of the property providing plenty of seating, entertaining and dining space. Fully enclosed by fencing on two sides and original boundary wall at the end of the garden. A pathway and gate giving access to the front.