- The bungalow is well positioned within a good size plot perfect for families and retired buyers alike being easily accessible with scope to extend (STPP) if desired
- All rooms are a comfortable size leading off from a spacious entrance hall where there is an airing cupboard and large cloaks cupboard
- Wonderfully light and spacious dual aspect living room featuring a Minster fireplace with electric coal effect fire, a second sitting area can be found in the conservatory overlooking the garden
- The kitchen/dining room overlooks the garden and has space for a family size table and chairs at the centre. Fitted with ample base, wall and drawer units, sink unit, built in double oven, hob and space for appliances
- Master bedroom with two built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room. Two further double bedrooms, one also having a built-in wardrobe, both serviced by a family bathroom.
- Boasting a lovely wrap around garden, laid mostly to lawn with mature borders and patio. A long driveway leads up to a detached garage supplied with power and light
An exciting opportunity to purchase this desirable, attractively designed and generously proportioned detached bungalow enjoying an end of cul-de-sac position next to countryside with detached garage and level wrap around garden. Early viewing is essential and also available without the complication of an onward chain.
32 Badgers Green Road is ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac neighbouring fields on this highly regarded development situated towards the western outskirts of the town. Street town centre is approximately 1 mile with its excellent range of shopping outlets including Clarks Village and High Street. Street also offers a comprehensive range of sporting and recreational facilities including both indoor and open air swimming pools, football, tennis, cricket and Strode Theatre. Millfield School is on the town outskirts whilst the Preparatory School at Edgarley, Glastonbury is some 3 miles. The Cathedral City of Wells is 8 miles whilst the nearest M5 motorway interchange at Dunball (Junction 23) is 12 miles. Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Yeovil are all within commuting distance.
From the High Street proceed in a westerly direction passing the Bayliss Centre and Abbey Garage (Ford Dealership) on the left and continue into West End. As the road bears right to meet the by-pass, turn left into Brooks Road. Take the second turning on the right into Badgers Green Road. Continue continue to the end of the cul-de-sac where the property will be identified on the right hand side.