- Generous sized corner plot with surrounding gardens
- Driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom
- Dining room extension adjoining a large kitchen
- Light and spacious dual aspect sitting room
- Highly sought after cul-de-sac position in the town
- Huge potential to further enhance the property internally
- Available with the advantage of vacant possession and no chain
This mature and spacious detached bungalow with garage is set in a highly desirable cul-de-sac of similar bungalows, yet within easy reach of the town centre amenities. There is scope to further enhance the internal accommodation and gardens so early viewing is highly advised.
Accessed from the front elevation, a 'T' shaped reception hallway has doors leading off to all principal rooms. The sitting room is of particular good size and enjoys a dual aspect with windows to the front and side having an outlook over the surrounding gardens, as well as minster stone fireplace as the central feature. The modern kitchen has been appointed with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with worktop surfaces built over and adjoins a dining room extension with adequate space for a large dining room table and chairs. Access is given from here to the private rear garden. The three bedrooms are considered well proportioned, two of which can easily accommodate a double bed and bedroom furniture. They are all serviced by a centrally located full suite bathroom.
The bungalow sits within a generous sized corner plot with a lawned gardens to two sides retained by low level walling and attractive shrub borders. A gravelled driveway to the front provides ample off road parking and access to the single garage with up and over door, power and lighting connected. The rear garden enjoys complete privacy and is accessed through doors leading off the dining room.