- Superb family home located on the outskirts of the town yet within easy reach of the town centre amenities and supermarkets
- Wonderful family rear garden, laid predominantly to lawn with a landscaped area at the far end making for an ideal seating area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which can easily accommodate a double bed and further bedroom furniture
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom to complement the remainder of the contemporary internal accommodation, ready to move straight in
- Driveway affording off road parking for two vehicles in tandem with the potential to create further parking if desired
- Great potential and scope to extend the house further subject to necessary planning permissions and consents
A beautifully presented and immaculately kept semi-detached home with generous sized garden and an attractive outlook to the rear. Ideally situated in a convenient position close to amenities and countryside walks.
Accessed from the front elevation through a good size porch providing ample space for coats and boots, continue into the hall where the stairs ascend to the first floor with under stair storage and doors open into the lounge and kitchen. The lounge is both light and spacious with a door opening into the dining room. The kitchen/dining room is an excellent size fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with ample work top surfaces and space for a freestanding cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. The dining area has space for a family sized table and chairs and French doors open onto the patio terrace. Access from the kitchen is a covered passage way giving access to the front and rear of the property and storage/utility area. On the first floor you have three bedrooms. The master bedroom has space to accommodate a king sized bed and freestanding furniture in addition to large built in wardrobes. The second bedroom also a good sized double bedroom has a delightful outlook and built in cupboard. Finally, a large single bedroom and modern, stylishly appointed family bathroom with panelled bath with shower over completes the accommodation.
At the front a tarmac driveway provides off road parking parking with an area of gravel to the side is laid for ease of maintenance. The rear garden is an excellent selling point, having and sunny aspect that is ideal for keen gardens and families alike. Fully enclosed with a large patio extending from the rear elevation, expanse of lawn and at the foot of the garden at area of gravel providing a seating area to make the most of the last light.
Portland Road is situated on the outskirts of Street near to countryside and convenient for Sainsbury's supermarket and the town amenities. Street is a busy mid-Somerset town famous as the home of Clarks Shoes, Millfield School and popular with shoppers visiting Clarks Village. Street provides primary and secondary schooling, Strode College, Strode Theatre, indoor and open air swimming pools and a choice of pubs and restaurants.
From the High Street proceed to the by-pass via Farm Road and at the traffic lights turn left. Continue for approximately a quarter of a mile taking the first right turning (before Sainsbury's) into Ford Stream Road. Continue bearing right before taking the left turn into Portland Road. Number 90 will be identified on your left hand side, identified by our For Sale board.