- Stunning and unique example of inspired architectural design
- Opportunity to acquire one of two highly impressive newly built barn conversions
- Fabulous edge of village location surrounded by rolling countryside
- Well situated for access to Millfield School and M5 Junction 23
- High internal specification including stunning kitchen/diner with high quality fittings
- Ample off road parking and open fronted garages, each with mezzanine floors over
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms
- Two stylish and high quality bathrooms
A stunning and unique example of inspired architectural design being generously proportioned and perfectly suited to modern day living. These semi detached barns have been converted and built using quality local workmanship whose experience and great attention to sourcing quality materials will not go unnoticed. The end result, a desirable and contemporary home with a high-end finish. Clever use of light and space have retained the barns sense of volume and openness and where possible floor to ceiling windows provide a superb vantage over the rolling countryside.
Accessed via the front elevation under a covered storm porch and into a spacious reception hallway where matching oak doors lead off to all ground floor accommodation, coats cupboard, airing cupboard, cloakroom and a beautiful oak and glazed staircase ascends to the first floor. The stunning kitchen/dining room is fitted with high gloss units with contrasting worktops, built in appliances including an eye level double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and hob with cooker hood over. A table and chairs are easily accommodated in the dining area. Continue through to the utility room, fitted with matching kitchen units with space and plumbing for automatic appliances and a door leading into the garage. The large sitting room with superb high vaulted ceilings has the WOW factor with sliding doors stepping out to the landscaped garden. On the first floor, a spacious master bedroom has the benefit of an ensuite shower room and two further double bedrooms are serviced by a luxury family bathroom.
The fabulous finish continues outside where the rear garden is retained by a blue lias stone wall and laid to lawn with an attractive paved terrace extending from the rear elevation, also leading from the sitting room. There is ample off-road parking in the form of two allocated spaces for each barn, with each property also having the benefit of an open fronted garage with secure storage area and large mezzanine floor over, complete with power and lighting for ideal home office use or studio.