- Popular residential area on the southern outskirts of the town
- Conveniently positioned within walking distance of Brookside Academy
- Tremendous scope to enhance the accommodation and add value
- Driveway affording off road parking on the lead up to a single garage
- Well proportioned house with large living room and three generous bedrooms
- Available with the advantage of vacant possession and no onward chain
A mature three bedroom family home in need of modernisation, occupying a prime position on the popular southern outskirts of the town within walking distance of Brookside Academy. Vacant possession and no onward chain.
Accessed from the side elevation in to a wide entrance hall, the stairs ascend to the first floor and doors lead off to a cloakroom, large under stair coats/boot cupboard, sitting room and kitchen/dining room. The main living areas run the width of the house providing wonderfully spacious accommodation, the sitting room has a large window and outlook over the front garden. The kitchen/dining room has plenty of space for family sized dining table and chairs. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with space for a tall fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker. A door also provides entry to the rear garden. On the first floor there is a useful storage cupboard and loft access. The master bedroom is a fabulous size with two further good sized bedrooms and a shower room.
A low stone wall and wrought iron gates retains front garden which is mainly laid to gravel for ease of maintenance. The driveway provides parking and leads up to the garage, having an up and over door, door into the rear garden and window, the gas fired boiler can also be located here. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a large patio extending from the rear elevation, the rest is laid to gravel with established shrub borders.