- An attractive semi detached house
- Conveniently situated close to the town centre
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with feature parquet flooring
- Stylish kitchen and utility
- Modern white suite bathroom with large corner bath
- Courtyard garden with summer house
- Ideal first time purchase or buy-to-let investment
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Available with no onward chain
Offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain is this semi-detached property ideally situated within walking distance of the town centre and Clarks Village.
Accessed from the side elevation into the attractively appointed kitchen, fitted with a range of cream shaker style base, wall, drawer and tall units and contrasting worktop surfaces including a breakfast bar. Included is a built in double oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. French doors open on to the rear courtyard and a wide opening takes you into the lounge featuring a gas coal effect fire and characterful parquet floor, this room is flooded with light from the sash window and French doors which open out to a small courtyard at the front of the property. From a central hallway you have a cloakroom, stairs ascending to the first floor and a utility room with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. On the first floor, there is a useful storage cupboard on the landing and three bedrooms all serviced by a family bathroom having a corner bath with shower over.
To the front of the property is a small courtyard retained by a low stone wall. Continue around the side of house where there is driveway parking for two cars and a gate in to the rear courtyard garden, also entered from the kitchen, the space is both private and secure with a summer house.