- Very well presented internal accommodation throughout
- Enclosed rear garden, partly landscaped and partly laid to lawn
- Integral single garage and off road parking for two in front
- Newly built in 2015 with NHBC guarantee remaining
- Conveniently positioned within walking distance of the town centre
- Spacious master bedroom with adjoining en-suite shower room
- Inspired town house design with accommodation set over three levels
- Viewing at the earliest opportunity is highly advised to avoid disappointment
**SALE AGREED PRIOR TO FULL MARKETING. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR PROPERTY YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING**
Stylish and immaculately presented four bedroom town house set on the edge of the award winning Houndwood development also featuring a large lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three bathrooms, garage and attractive landscaped garden.
Immaculately presented four-bedroom town house set on the award winning Houndwood development. Ticking all the boxes for modern living, having floor to ceiling windows and light spacious rooms. The main entrance is accessed from the front elevation via a storm porch, where there is also an outside store. Leading off from the entrance hall is a useful storage cupboard, airing cupboard and well-equipped utility room with high gloss base units and back door leading out to the garden. The ground floor also benefits from stylish shower room and double bedroom with french doors out to the garden. The spacious lounge and stylish kitchen/dining room have pleasant elevated views over the development being on the first floor. The kitchen/dining room provides a great cooking and dining space having room for large table and chairs, with a range of base, wall and drawer units, ample worktop surface and a built-in hob, oven and cooker hood. On the second floor you have a family bathroom and three bedrooms including a light and spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and taking in further views over the development to both the front and rear.
Driveway parking for two can be found at the front of the property on the lead up to the garage which benefits from both power and lighting. A neatly presented garden extends from the rear elevation, fully enclosed and laid partly to lawn with a path leading to gate which provides a rear access.