- Rare opportunity to acquire and fully renovate this attractively priced property
- Generously proportioned accommodation throughout requiring refurbishment
- Convenient position close to the town centre and walking distance of schools
- Large west facing garden that requires clearing but has no end of potential
- Driveway to the front affording off road parking to the home
- Available with vacant possession and no onward chain, one not to be missed
Certainly one not to be missed, this spacious three bedroom middle terrace family home has enormous potential and boasts a large west-facing garden to the rear. Priced attractively to allow buyers the chance to fully refurbish to their own specification. No onward chain.
Oriel Road is situated at the heart of the town within walking distance of all town centre amenities. Street is a popular mid Somerset town famous as the home of Millfield School and Clarks Shoes. The town provides an excellent range of facilities which include a busy High Street, a wide choice of shops in Clarks Village, pubs and eating places, primary and secondary schooling, Strode Sixth Form College, Strode Theatre/Film Centre, indoor and open air swimming pools and a Sainsbury's supermarket. The neighbouring town of Glastonbury is an historic centre with a picturesque Abbey at it's heart and the landmark Tor. Glastonbury provides a further range of shopping facilities.
From the High Street proceed in a westerly direction, taking a left turning into Vestry Road opposite Living Homes. Proceed passing two junctions on your left and continue over the cross roads into Oriel Road. Number 20 is identified a short distance on your right.