- Forming part of a small bespoke development of high specification barn conversions nestled on the very outskirts of the village
- A superb example of combining character with contemporary features and the highest quality fixtures and fittings
- South-facing garden landscaped for ease of maintenance and providing complete privacy from neighbouring barns
- Pleasant outlook providing far reaching views across neighbouring open countryside to the west
- Stunning open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with fitted appliances, feature corner wood-burner and underfloor heating
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms together with a further study/home office/potential third bedroom
- Timber framed open fronted car port providing covered off road parking to the home together with further space adjacent
- Brand new conversion available with no onward chain and the possibility of immediate occupation if desired
Riggiston Barns forms a selection of attractive barn conversions currently undergoing extensive and sympathetic conversions that advantageously combine an edge of village location with a private position neighbouring countryside. Completed to a high standard affording a successful blend of characterful and contemporary features with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. An early viewing is advised to truly appreciate what is on offer.
3 The Mews, now complete and ready to move into, is a desirable single storey detached barn featuring double glazed sash windows, internal solid oak doors with cast iron door furniture, stylishly appointed bathrooms and underfloor heating beneath stunning oak flooring, attractive tiles in the bathrooms and carpets in the bedrooms and study. The delightful open plan living area has WOW factor with a vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and brickwork, contemporary lighting and a corner wood burner all providing attractive focal points. The stylish kitchen is fitted with ample base, wall and drawer units with pull out larder units, composite sink unit, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and built in 5 burner induction hob, eye level oven and separate combination/microwave oven. A large breakfast bar is incorporated and provides ample work surface for keen cooks. From the hall doors lead off to a study, utility cupboard, bathroom and two double bedrooms both having built in wardrobes. Both are serviced by a beautifully appointed bathroom with built in unit beneath, panelled bath with shower over and concealed cistern WC.
Outside is as well considered and accomplished as the inside, affording a private and beautifully landscaped garden with a desirable south facing aspect. Fully enclosed by fencing and natural stone walling the garden is low maintenance and comprises a large patio terrace extending from the rear elevation with raised borders and an area of artificial lawn. Stylish down lighting adds an attractive feature that is both practical and environmentally friendly. Timber framed open fronted car port providing covered off road parking to the home together with further space adjacent.
The small village of Walton adjoins the western edge of Street in mid-Somerset. The village provides a pub, primary school, village hall and a church. Street is a busy centre famous as the home of Clarks shoes and Millfield School and now popular with shoppers visiting Clarks Village shopping centre. Street provides Crispin comprehensive school, Strode Theatre and Strode College, indoor and open air swimming pools, a health centre and choice of pubs and restaurants. The surrounding centres of Glastonbury, Wells, Yeovil, Bridgwater and Taunton are 3.5, 10, 16, 12 and 25 miles distance respectively.
From Street proceed in a westerly direction on the A39 towards the M5 and Bridgwater. Walton is the first village. Pass a car dealers on the right hand side. The next landmark is the church. Continue through the village. Riggiston Barns will be found on the left hand side as you come out of the village, identified by our For Sale board.