- Superb opportunity to further enhance the internal accommodation of this village family home
- Wonderful location at the very heart of the village, within a stones throw of the shop and village School
- The property boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Low maintenance rear garden, laid predominantly to lawn and entirely south-facing
- Large open plan living/dining room ideal for comfortable family living
- Available from our client with vacant possession and no onward chain
- **COMING SOON** This property will be available for viewing after 28th October 2019**
- **Please call Holland & Odam to book your appointment in advance to avoid disappointment**
**COMING SOON** Potential purchasers are afforded a rare opportunity to acquire a superb family home situated at the very heart of the village. Available from our client with vacant possession and onward chain. Viewings are available after 28th October 2019.
Butleigh is a favoured village situated amidst gently rolling countryside 3 miles from Street and 4 miles from Glastonbury. Butleigh provides a primary school, the Rose and Portcullis pub, church and village stores. The historic market town of Glastonbury provides a range of facilities including a Morrisons Supermarket, a choice of pubs and restaurants and St Dunstan's Community School. Millfield Junior School is situated on the edge of the town at Edgarley. Street provides a further choice of shops including the bustling Clarks Village with its range of factory outlets. Street also has a theatre, sixth form college, indoor and open air swimming pools, health centre and a Sainsburys Supermarket. The centres of Wells, Bath, Bristol and Taunton are approximately 10, 29, 31 and 24 miles respectively.
From Street/Glastonbury take the Butleigh Road and continue on through Butleigh Wootton. On entering the village, pass Butleigh Court on the left and take the first turning on the left into High Street. Continue around the sharp right-hand bend, pass the post office on your right and number 7 Grenville Close will be identified a short distance on your right hand side.