- Forming part of a small bespoke development of high specification barn conversions nestled on the very outskirts of the village
- A superb example of combining character with contemporary features and the highest quality fixtures and fittings
- South-west facing garden landscaped for ease of maintenance and providing a great degree of privacy from neighbouring barns
- Nearing completion, this property offers prospective purchasers with a rare opportunity to make final choices with regards to internal fittings
- Stunning open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with fitted appliances, feature corner wood-burner and underfloor heating
- Stunning master bedroom with adjoining dressing area and en-suite shower room located on the first floor
- Two further generously proportioned double bedrooms situated on the ground floor with further family bathroom
- Timber framed open fronted car port providing covered off road parking, located immediately behind the home
Riggiston Barns forms a selection of attractive barn conversions currently undergoing extensive and sympathetic conversions that advantageously combine an edge of village location with a private position neighbouring countryside. The barns will be completed to a high standard affording a successful blend of characterful and contemporary features with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. An early viewing is advised to truly appreciate what is on offer and take advantage of the unique opportunity to pick your own fittings, kitchen and bathrooms in the last few barns.
1 The Mews is a desirable semi-detached barn featuring double glazed sash windows, internal solid oak doors with cast iron door furniture and underfloor heating on the ground floor. The delightful open plan living area has WOW factor with a vaulted ceiling, contemporary lighting and corner wood burner all providing attractive focal points. The spacious kitchen area is ready for your own design. Step down into a central hall where doors lead off to a bathroom and two generously proportioned ground floor bedrooms both having the benefit of built in wardrobes.
On the first floor, a galleried landing overlooks the living area and a stunning master bedroom suite has a walk-through dressing area into the en-suite bathroom, again ready for you to pick your own.
Outside is as well considered and accomplished as the inside, affording a private and beautifully landscaped garden with a desirable south-west facing aspect. Fully enclosed the garden is low maintenance and comprises a large patio terrace extending from the rear elevation with raised borders and an area of artificial lawn. Stylish down lighting adds an attractive feature that is both practical and environmentally friendly. Timber framed open fronted car port providing covered off road parking, located immediately behind the home.
The small village of Walton adjoins the western edge of Street in mid-Somerset. The village provides a pub, primary school, village hall and a church. Street is a busy centre famous as the home of Clarks shoes and Millfield School and now popular with shoppers visiting Clarks Village shopping centre. Street provides Crispin comprehensive school, Strode Theatre and Strode College, indoor and open air swimming pools, a health centre and choice of pubs and restaurants. The surrounding centres of Glastonbury, Wells, Yeovil, Bridgwater and Taunton are 3.5, 10, 16, 12 and 25 miles distance respectively.
From Street proceed in a westerly direction on the A39 towards the M5 and Bridgwater. Walton is the first village. Pass a car dealers on the right hand side. The next landmark is the church. Continue through the village. Riggiston Barns will be found on the left hand side as you come out of the village, identified by our For Sale board.