- Detached cottage no private no through road
- Stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- Pets considered
- Large woodburning stove in inglenook fireplace
- Off-road parking and detached garage
- Large established gardens to front and back
- Oil central heating
Beautifully presented period detached stone cottage with rustic cosy features. The property is situated on a private no through road on the outskirts of the village of Babcary and benefits from a large open plan farmhouse kitchen/dining room, adjoining utility room and downstairs toilet. The Lounge is situated at the front of the house with a large inglenook fireplace and woodburner. To upstairs the property comprisises two double bedrooms and a large single/study room. The family bathroom comprises modern suite with separate shower and bath. All rooms ave stunning views of over the surrounding countryside. Large gardens to front and back, mainly lawn with established shrubs and fruit trees. Off-road parking and single detached garage to rear. Pets considered. Available now. Deposit equivalent to 5 weeks' rent.