- Spacious period town house, situated in a central location, close to amenities
- From the ground floor vestibule, reception halls, stairs rise to the first floor, with doors into the dining room and sitting room
- The sitting room has a feature fireplace with inset gas fire, a window to the front and an archway into the dining room
- Here there is a gas fire with back boiler, a door into the kitchen and further door into a lean to garden room
- The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units, with space for a gas/electric cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Finally on the ground floor is the bathroom, complete with a roll top bath
- On he first floor there are two good bedrooms and WC. Bed one has two windows to the front, and a door with steps up to a converted attic space
- Bedroom two has a window to the rear. The WC contains the airing cupboard, and provides potential to be converted into a shower room
- At the rear, there is an enclosed garden, with a pedestrian door into a single garage having an up and over door, power/light supplied
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated within a short walk of the High Street and local amenities, this lovely two bedroom period end of terrace property is available with vacant possession upon completion. Additionally, there are two reception rooms, a kitchen and two bathrooms. At the rear there is a side access into a generous rear garden with a garage and workshop at the foot, accessed from Manor House Road.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated a level walking distance from the centre of the town, this modern mid terrace house is ideally suited to first time buyers and investors. The property comprises of two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, with a sitting room, kitchen/dining room and a conservatory on the ground floor.At the rear there is an enclosed garden, plus a garage in the block behind. Available with No Onward Chain.
Tor View Avenue, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Spacious ground floor flat, affording a popular position along Tor View Avenue, also having the benefit of large rear garden and terracing. There are two double bedrooms along with a sitting room, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. At the front there is a lawned front garden, which could be further utilised for off road parking (subject to any necessary planning consents).
Pendragon Park, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Unexpectedly re-available 19/02/24. This well presented semi detached two bedroom house, affords a convenient location, within a short level walk of the High Street and local amenities. As well as the bedrooms, there is a sitting/dining room, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, with a family bathroom on the first floor. At the front, there is driveway parking for a couple of cars, and to the rear an enclosed garden enjoying a lovely southerly aspect.
Whiting Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well presented end of terrace property, situated in an elevated location, making it ideal for first time buyers or investors, available with No Onward Chain. The house enjoys two good bedrooms, kitchen, large lounge/dining room, cloakroom and a family bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking, a good size rear garden affording far reaching views towards the mendip hills. .