- Affording an elevated location, close to the local store and adjacent to the green, including a play area
- On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall, with stairs rising to the first floor and doors into the lounge/dining room and kitchen
- The lounge/diner, measures 20ft in length and has fully glazed doors opening onto the rear garden
- The kitchen provides a superb feature including an integrated oven and hob, space for a dishwasher, upright fridge/freezer and built in pantry cupboards
- An opening leads to the utility room, having space for a washing machine and tumble drier, doors to the side and rear
- On the first floor there is linen cupboard and doors from the landing to the two bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom one has a window to the front and a fitted double wardrobe, bedroom two also has fitted wardrobe, and enjoys far reaching views over roof tops to the Mendip Hills in the distance
- The bathroom comprises a panelled bath, WC and wash hand basin
- Outside, there is an open plan front garden, with a secure gated access to the rear garden. Here there a patio extending to a lawned garden and converted summerhouse, into a studio
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated within a short walk of the High Street and local amenities, this lovely two bedroom period end of terrace property is available with vacant possession upon completion. Additionally, there are two reception rooms, a kitchen and two bathrooms. At the rear there is a side access into a generous rear garden with a garage and workshop at the foot, accessed from Manor House Road.
Uppingstock Road, GlastonburyDefault
Immaculately presented and situated in a popular new development, on the town outskirts, with good access to the by-pass leading to Wells and Street, this two bedroom semi detached house, being approximately two years old, making an ideal first time buy or investment purchase. It also benefits from parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden.
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming period mid terrace house, conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and local schools. The property also benefits from having a garage at the rear, enclosed garden, two reception rooms, kitchen, two good bedrooms and a converted attic room (providing potential for a third bedroom, subject to building regulations). It is also available with No Onward Chain.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated a level walking distance from the centre of the town, this modern mid terrace house is ideally suited to first time buyers and investors. The property comprises of two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, with a sitting room, kitchen/dining room and a conservatory on the ground floor.At the rear there is an enclosed garden, plus a garage in the block behind. Available with No Onward Chain.
Tor View Avenue, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Spacious ground floor flat, affording a popular position along Tor View Avenue, also having the benefit of large rear garden and terracing. There are two double bedrooms along with a sitting room, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. At the front there is a lawned front garden, which could be further utilised for off road parking (subject to any necessary planning consents).
Pendragon Park, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Unexpectedly re-available 19/02/24. This well presented semi detached two bedroom house, affords a convenient location, within a short level walk of the High Street and local amenities. As well as the bedrooms, there is a sitting/dining room, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, with a family bathroom on the first floor. At the front, there is driveway parking for a couple of cars, and to the rear an enclosed garden enjoying a lovely southerly aspect.
Whiting Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well presented end of terrace property, situated in an elevated location, making it ideal for first time buyers or investors, available with No Onward Chain. The house enjoys two good bedrooms, kitchen, large lounge/dining room, cloakroom and a family bathroom. Outside, there is off road parking, a good size rear garden affording far reaching views towards the mendip hills. .