- Wonderfully proportioned two bedroom house with the advantage of two larger than average double bedrooms
- Advantageously offered for sale without an onward chain and immediate vacant possession available
- Situated in a quiet end of cul-de-sac position within arguably one of the areas most sought after villages
- Ample off road parking available to the side of the home behind a secure gated entrance
- Exceptional plot size providing an expansive west-facing lawned rear garden
- Enormous potential to further extend and enlarge the existing footprint subject to necessary consents
Waverley Close, SomertonDefault
Offered with no onward chain this semi-detached bungalow is situated in a small and quiet cul-de-sac, close to Somerton's local amenities. The bungalow comprises a spacious hallway, kitchen, living/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is ample parking and a spacious lawn to the front and an enclosed courtyard style garden to the rear.
Walnut Drive, SomertonDefault
A modern end of terrace house situated within a prime location, within walking distance of Somerton town centre. Benefiting from no passing traffic, this property is pedestrianised to the front and provides garage and parking to the rear. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefiting from recently installed, Hive smart controlled gas central heating via radiators and further features uPVC double glazing and good size gardens to the front and rear, with pedestrian gate providing convenient side access.
Wessex Rise, SomertonDefault
This two bedroom bungalow, situated in a cul-de-sac, is in the heart of Somerton and only a short walk to the town's amenities. The bungalow is now in need of updating with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a spacious living room with patio door access to the south facing rear garden.
Castlebrook, Compton DundonDefault
Charming and immaculately presented double fronted cottage occupying a prominent position in the village of Compton Dundon, a most desirable village known for its picturesque countryside walks and active community, conveniently situated just a few miles from the popular centres of Street and Somerton.