- Set in a residential cul de sac within easy walking distance of schools and the city centre
- Double aspect dining kitchen with a range of appliances including gas hob and electric oven with hood over, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Sitting room with french doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and wardrobes
- Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Walled Garden 11.8m max x 7.7m (38' x 25') with access into the adjoining garage
- Garage with power and light and off road parking
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
Eden Drive, WellsDefault
A semi-detached house enjoying a lovely position overlooking a pretty brook forming the centre of this popular development by Crest Nicholson. With no onward chain the property is ready for immediate occupation and enjoys an adjoining garage and driveway with a low maintenance rear garden.
Wookey Hole, Nr WellsDefault
LAST ONE REMAINING! Set in an elevated position with views over the village and surrounding countryside this select development of four brand new properties has accommodation of 3 bedrooms, private gardens to the rear and allocated parking for two cars.
Bignal Rand Drive, WellsDefault
An extended three bedroom semi detached home in a popular residential area. Benefitting from a large kitchen / dining room with separate sitting room and utility room. A downstairs shower room and toilet are a great addition. Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms and a large single. Enclosed rear garden and low maintenance front garden with driveway parking.
Bleadney (Between Wells and Wedmore)Default
Period cottage with masses of character, easily maintained courtyard garden and off road parking for two cars. With no onward chain the property enjoys three double bedrooms and a particularly good sized dining kitchen with an oil fired "Esse" range cooker (currently not working). Definitely one to view if you're looking for a dream cottage to put your stamp on.
A modern townhouse arranged over three floors with off-road parking and a good sized, south-facing garden to the rear. Offering flexible accommodation this could suit a family or a couple and is within easy reach of Wells city centre. Definitely one to view!
Jocelyn Drive, WellsDefault
A well presented semi detached house offered for sale with no onward chain. A particularly light and airy property, in good decorative order throughout. There is also the added benefit of a south facing rear garden with direct access into the garage. Benefitting from rear views towards Hay Hill and being just a short walk to local schools and amenities it is well positioned on the south side of Wells.
A mid terraced house offering family sized accommodation with off road parking to the front for three cars and a 66' rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is relatively open plan with a both a useful separate study and utility room. All three bedrooms can accommodate double beds.