- A superb opportunity to acquire a freehold retail unit, previously a bakery, with spacious flat over
- Covering in excess of 3,000 sq ft of accommodation, including shop, kitchens, stores and flat over
- Flat comprising sitting room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, double bedroom and large attic bedroom
- This property offers endless possibilities for redevelopment (subject to planning permission and necessary consents) or running your own business.
- Convenient position on the High Street available with no onward chain
Gould Close, StreetDefault
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Oakfield Road, StreetDefault
Advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession is this attractively designed two bedroom end of terrace house located in a quiet corner of a popular residential area. It has been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing essential
Fowen Close, StreetDefault
A stylish, well appointed two bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and rear garden, located in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable modern development. Available from our client with no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing highly advised.
Glaston Road, StreetDefault
An exciting opportunity to acquire this attractive and generously proportioned Victorian mid-terraced cottage, built of local Blue Lias stone and boasting a long garden, parking, and convenient situation within walking distance of the High Street, Clarks Village/Head Office and Millfield Senior School.
Lime Tree Square, StreetDefault
Available with no onward chain and vacant possession a neatly presented and well maintained, executive style two-bedroom first floor apartment. Situated on the popular Icon development and within walking distance of the town centre and Clarks village.