Benedict House 4 Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetGuide Price £465,000
- Beautiful Grade II listed period property, situated in the heart of the town
- Three double bedrooms with two bathrooms on the first floor
- Sitting room, Dining room and study on the ground floor, affording a wealth of period feature, including beamed ceilings, fireplaces and flagstone floors
- Kitchen and utility area, leading to the third bath/shower room
- Lovely enclosed courtyard garden at the rear, enjoying privacy and seclusion
- Incorporating a small lock up shop ideal for a variety of commercial uses
- Electric heating with secondary glazing and shutters to the majority of windows
Doran Lodge Great House Court, Meare, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Doran Lodge is a charming period attached house, situated in the heart of the village, yet tucked away, being accessed from the private driveway forming Great House Court. Formerly a live stock barn, the property was converted back in the 1970's, and in subsequent years has further benefitted from being regularly updated and modernised. Today, the house is beautifully presented, featuring oak floors, modern kitchens and bathroom, a frontage with carport, extended parking and out buildings, with a lovely enclosed garden at the rear.
21 Mansfield Way, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A beautifully crafted three bedroom family home, offering everything to be expected from a Galion home. Features include open plan living accommodation on the ground floor, a quality kitchen with a range of integrated AEG appliances and off road parking with an EV charging point.
Apple Meadow, BaltonsboroughDefault
Beautifully presented throughout in a modern contemporary style, this spacious detached family house, enjoys well proportioned accommodation throughout, as well as having a large south facing rear garden, garage and parking.
The Roman Way, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated on the sought after south side of The Roman Way, this mature semi detached house benefits from spacious, well presented accommodation. Furthermore the property has an attractively landscaped south facing garden, extending to some 100ft in length and affording stunning far reaching views taking in Glastonbury Tor.
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated within a short walk of the High Street and local schools, this lovely modern detached house is presented in excellent order and is available with No Onward Chain. The accommodation comprises of three good bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/dining room and a sitting room. Plenty of off road parking at the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property also benefits from a bank of photovoltaic tiles to the roof.