- Spacious period end of terrace town house, enjoying a corner plot position with a garage and workshop
- On the ground, there is a dining room and sitting room, with a kitchen towards the rear comprising a range of wall and base units with space for appliances
- Completing the ground floor, there is a bathroom which includes a 'sits' bath with a shower over, wash hand basin and a WC
- On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom
- Bedroom one is a large double with two windows to the front
- Bedroom two has a rear facing aspect with two wardrobes and a door to an inner lobby **
- ** The lobby was formerly accessed via an extension of the landing via bedroom two. This wall could easily be reinstated to create a separate access to the lobby and shower room
- The large rear garden comprises of a lawn and prepared vegetable beds, extending down to the garage and workshop at the foot
Northload Bridge, GlastonburyDefault
Situated towards the northern outskirts of Glastonbury, is this spacious detached bungalow with off road parking and a large single garage. The bungalow is situated within a level walk of the High Street and is available with no onward chain.
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming period mid terrace house, conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and local schools. The property also benefits from having a garage at the rear, enclosed garden, two reception rooms, kitchen, two good bedrooms and a converted attic room (providing potential for a third bedroom, subject to building regulations). It is also available with No Onward Chain.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated a level walking distance from the centre of the town, this modern mid terrace house is ideally suited to first time buyers and investors. The property comprises of two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, with a sitting room, kitchen/dining room and a conservatory on the ground floor.At the rear there is an enclosed garden, plus a garage in the block behind. Available with No Onward Chain.
Tor View Avenue, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Spacious ground floor flat, affording a popular position along Tor View Avenue, also having the benefit of large rear garden and terracing. There are two double bedrooms along with a sitting room, kitchen/dining room and bathroom. At the front there is a lawned front garden, which could be further utilised for off road parking (subject to any necessary planning consents).
Pendragon Park, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Unexpectedly re-available 19/02/24. This well presented semi detached two bedroom house, affords a convenient location, within a short level walk of the High Street and local amenities. As well as the bedrooms, there is a sitting/dining room, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, with a family bathroom on the first floor. At the front, there is driveway parking for a couple of cars, and to the rear an enclosed garden enjoying a lovely southerly aspect.