- Charming Victorian mid terrace home
- Situated within walking distance or a short bus ride from the town centre
- Cosy sitting/dining room with a feature stone open fireplace, recesses either side. In the dining area there are further recesses and stairs rising to the first floor
- The kitchen leads off from the dining room, fitted with a range of wooden units incorporating an integrated fridge, built-in electric oven & hob, with space for a dishwasher.
- The bathroom is located off the kitchen. This comprises of a corner shower enclosure fitted with a mains fed shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Lastly on the ground floor is the sun room leading off the dining room, this has patio doors opening onto the courtyard.
- There is also a utility room, with plumbing for a washing machine & tumble drier
- On the first there are two double bedrooms and a single. Bed one has full length fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors
- Bed two has a wardrobe with hanging and shelving also housing the gas fired boiler
- At the front there is a well-established garden situated behind the parking. It provides an abundance of mature trees and shrubs, a pond and curved path to the open fronted porch.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious and well presented semi-detached house, built circa 1930's, having a large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Mill Leat, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well-appointed and spacious semi-detached house, situated towards the outskirts of the village in a peaceful location and a short walk from the local school. Additional to the ground & first floor accommodation there are two rooms located in the attic (no buildings regs), which would be ideal for working from home. Outside there is a garden to the rear with access to driveway parking and the single garage.
Sharpham Road, GlastonburyDefault
A lovely semi-detached home available with the accommodation arranged over three floors, providing light and spacious rooms throughout, including three double bedrooms, master en-suite, enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the garage. The house occupies a delightful position with an open aspect to the front. Furthermore there is approximately three years remaining of an NHBC warranty. Viewing recommended.
Monington Road, GlastonburyDefault
A spacious end of terrace home that has been extensively updated with an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good enclosed rear garden with a home office/store and off road parking at the front for 3-4 cars.
Fairfield Gardens, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious three storey town house in a cul-de-sac location near the centre of the historic town of Glastonbury, also benefitting from solar panels generating an additional income from the high tariff.