- Built approximately 10 years ago and enjoying a central location close to the High Street, schools and other local amenities
- On the ground floor stairs rise to the first floor, with an oak floor leading to the cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/dining room
- Here there is a modern range of units having integrated appliances including an oven, hob and dishwasher. Space for a fridge and freezer. Double doors open to the sitting room
- The sitting room enjoys glazed patio doors to the garden, an oak floor and a door returning to the hall
- From the first floor landing, doors open to the three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Bedroom one has a bay window to the front and a door into the en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three, both have rear facing aspects and built in wardrobes
- The family bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC
- At the front there is ample off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is a delightful oasis, enjoying a great degree of sunlight
- The garden has been attractively presented with an array of mature plants, a summer house and covered store running along one side of the house
- Finally, the property also benefits from a bank of photovoltaic tiles to the roof
21 Mansfield Way, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A beautifully crafted three bedroom family home, offering everything to be expected from a Galion home. Features include open plan living accommodation on the ground floor, a quality kitchen with a range of integrated AEG appliances and off road parking with an EV charging point.
Apple Meadow, BaltonsboroughDefault
Beautifully presented throughout in a modern contemporary style, this spacious detached family house, enjoys well proportioned accommodation throughout, as well as having a large south facing rear garden, garage and parking.
The Roman Way, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated on the sought after south side of The Roman Way, this mature semi detached house benefits from spacious, well presented accommodation. Furthermore the property has an attractively landscaped south facing garden, extending to some 100ft in length and affording stunning far reaching views taking in Glastonbury Tor.
Coppin Close, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated in a sought after location in this peaceful cul-de-sac. Available with No Onward Chain, this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, boasts a large, level corner plot garden with views to Glastonbury Tor. At the front there is a generous sitting/dining room with a door to the kitchen, inner hall, the bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Furthermore, there is an open plan front garden, driveway parking for several vehicles up to the single garage.
Chase Close, GlastonburyDefault
Immaculately presented throughout and enjoying the benefit of a partial garage conversion, creating an additional dining room and cloakroom, to accompany the kitchen, sitting/dining room and conservatory on the ground floor, with three bedrooms (including the master bedroom with en-suite shower) and a family bathroom. There is driveway parking up to the front of the house, with a lovely enclosed rear garden, enjoying a westerly aspect.
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Charming period three bedroom town house, enjoying the benefit of a retail shop unit with street side frontage, and the additional benefit of a lovely rear garden and secure off road parking for 3-4 cars. The property also enjoys two reception rooms as well as kitchen/dining room and family bathroom.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious and well presented semi-detached house, built circa 1930's, having a large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.