- Requiring modernisation, the well proportioned accommodation throughout being available with no more chain
- Entrance hall with quarry tiled floor, stairs to the first floor and period doors to both reception rooms and the kitchen
- The sitting room has a large bay window to the front with the dining room, having a feature wood burning stove and doors to the garden room. Plus additional storage space
- Into the kitchen, with a range of base units, integrated oven and gas hob wall mounted boiler and door to the inner hall, WC and store
- Adjoining the rear, there is a garden room and workshop
- On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and WC
- Bedrooms one and three both have front facing aspects, with bedroom one also having a feature bay window
- Bedroom two has a window overlooking the rear garden
- Finally, the family bathroom comprises a bath and wash hand basin plus the airing cupboard. Also an adjoining WC
- At the front, there is the potential to create an off-road parking space subject to planning and at the rear, there is a good, enclose garden backing onto the Abbey Park
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious and well presented semi-detached house, built circa 1930's, having a large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Mill Leat, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well-appointed and spacious semi-detached house, situated towards the outskirts of the village in a peaceful location and a short walk from the local school. Additional to the ground & first floor accommodation there are two rooms located in the attic (no buildings regs), which would be ideal for working from home. Outside there is a garden to the rear with access to driveway parking and the single garage.
Sharpham Road, GlastonburyDefault
A lovely semi-detached home available with the accommodation arranged over three floors, providing light and spacious rooms throughout, including three double bedrooms, master en-suite, enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the garage. The house occupies a delightful position with an open aspect to the front. Furthermore there is approximately three years remaining of an NHBC warranty. Viewing recommended.
Monington Road, GlastonburyDefault
A spacious end of terrace home that has been extensively updated with an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good enclosed rear garden with a home office/store and off road parking at the front for 3-4 cars.
Rowan Cottage 130 Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming three bedroom Victorian mid terrace home, located a short distance from the High Street, Abbey Ruins & Glastonbury Tor. The property is well set back from the road and provides plenty of off road parking. Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.Â Available with no onward chain.Â
Fairfield Gardens, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious three storey town house in a cul-de-sac location near the centre of the historic town of Glastonbury, also benefitting from solar panels generating an additional income from the high tariff.