- Affording a favoured position on the estate, situated towards the towns northern outskirts and made available with No Onward Chain
- On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master bedroom also having an en-suite shower room
- From the ground floor entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor with doors to the cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room and two reception rooms
- Double doors on the right of the hall, open to the sitting room, having a window to the front and patio doors to the garden
- The dining room has a window the front and the kitchen/breakfast room enjoys a modern range of units, incorporating an integrated double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Leading from the kitchen, there is a utility room housing an integrated washing machine
- At the rear of the house, there is a good enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn
- A pedestrian gate from the garden opens to the rear, where the garages are located, both having parking to the front, and one has power supplied
Fairfield Gardens, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Spacious three bedroom end of terrace house, with detached one bedroom annexe/successful AirBnB, parking and lovely rear garden. Situated within walking distance of the High Street, schools and local amenities, this well presented period property, also benefits from two reception rooms, well appointed kitchen and bathroom, with a really useful covered verandah, extending from the kitchen, ideal for al-fresco dining and entertaining.
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious end of terrace town house, requiring updating and with the benefit of a large stone garage/workshop at the rear, which has plenty of potential (subject to any change of use or consent), to be converted into an an independent annexe or office etc. The house comprises four bedrooms and two reception rooms, as well as kitchen/breakfast room. Available with No Onward Chain.
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetOffers in Excess of
Extended turn of the century mid terrace house, having three bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms, also benefitting from a garage with studio room and off road parking. Gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Hartlake Close, GlastonburyDefault
Situated in Hartlake Close, this semi detached town house, having flexible accommodation over three floors, enjoying three/four double bedrooms, one/two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, cloakroom and two bathrooms. There is also a lovely garden to the rear, garage and two parking spaces.