- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac on the popular Redlands estate, towards the southern outskirts of the town
- Being presented in excellent order throughout, viewings are highly recommended
- From the ground floor entrance door, there is a cloakroom on the left, with doors into the dining room and kitchen
- Here, there is a modern range of gloss fronted units with space for a gas fired range cooker, and upright fridge/freezer. A Window and door open to the rear patio and garden
- The dining room has stairs rising to the first floor landing, there is a window to the front and a door into the sitting room
- This features a fireplace with inset electric fire, with a wide opening to the garden room. Formerly the conservatory, this has been adapted with the addition of a 'Cosy roof'.
- The conservatory also has windows and doors to the rear garden
- On first floor, there is an airing cupboard, housing the gas fired combination boiler, and doors off to the four bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedrooms one and two enjoy far reaching southerly views over roof tops to Butleigh hill beyond, and both also have built in cupboards
- Bedrooms three and four have windows to the front with views to Glastonbury Tor in the east
23 Mansfield Way, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A beautifully crafted four bedroom family home, offering everything to be expected from a Galion home. Features include open plan living accommodation on the ground floor, a quality kitchen with a range of integrated AEG appliances, Ground Source Heating, Gardens and off road parking for three cars with an EV charging point.
Chisletts Nursery Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated in the heart of Glastonbury, towards the outskirts of town is this beautiful four bedroom detached family home. This light and spacious property offers four good sized bedrooms, providing stunning views of the mendip hills, a double garage and driveway parking. The rear garden is attractively presented, affording a lovely sunny aspect and an array of mature shrubs and plants. Available with no onward chain.
The Roman Way, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Affording an elevated position with far reaching southerly views at the front, being situated along on the sought after location of The Roman Way. In the last 18 months, this property has undergone a transformation, with a loft conversion creating an en-suite fourth bedroom, to accompany the existing three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. On the ground floor there is an open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen. Outside, there is a garage/store, parking lawned front garden, with a patio and large terraced rear garden, back onto Wearyall Hill.
Fairfield Gardens, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Spacious three bedroom end of terrace house, with detached one bedroom annexe/successful AirBnB, parking and lovely rear garden. Situated within walking distance of the High Street, schools and local amenities, this well presented period property, also benefits from two reception rooms, well appointed kitchen and bathroom, with a really useful covered verandah, extending from the kitchen, ideal for al-fresco dining and entertaining.
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious end of terrace town house, requiring updating and with the benefit of a large stone garage/workshop at the rear, which has plenty of potential (subject to any change of use or consent), to be converted into an an independent annexe or office etc. The house comprises four bedrooms and two reception rooms, as well as kitchen/breakfast room. Available with No Onward Chain.