- Scope to extend, subject to the necessary planning permissions.
- Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and access to an open plan living/dining room with natural light flooding in from this double aspect room.
- The kitchen is fitted with shaker style wall and base units under wooden worktops, with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for fridge-freezer, gas cooker and washing machine.
- The kitchen and living room both have access to the conservatory, currently used as a dining area. Overlooking the rear garden with access to the patio area lawn and pedestrian door into the garage.
- The first floor accommodation provides two double bedrooms, one single and a family bathroom.
- Driveway parking and up & over access to the single garage can be found at the front of the property, including a well presented front lawn and pedestrian gate to the side giving access to the rear.
Broadway Road, Charlton AdamDefault
This three bedroom period home offers the perfect blend of modern living and character charm within a village setting. Nestled in the heart of Charlton Adam offering a great level of flexibility, this property has well proportioned accommodation and allows its newest owners to move straight in and personalise to their style. Benefitting from a private side garden, cottage style front garden and off road parking.
Peak Lane, Compton DundonDefault
One of the oldest homes in the village, this charming semi-detached thatch cottage set in a large garden, affords many characterful attributes and offers a superb opportunity to improve further . A spacious kitchen/dining room lies at the heart of the home, featuring a traditional walk-in pantry, window seat and attractive inglenook fireplace housing a Rayburn, this, together with the multi-fuel burner in the dual aspect sitting room provide warm and inviting living accommodation youâd come to expect from a cottage.
Farm Close, SomertonDefault
This three bed semi detached house is within flat walking distance to Somerton's local amenities and has a detached single garage, off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Ground floor accommodation includes a downstairs WC, a spacious living room and dining room with open access to the kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, two with built in storage and a well presented shower room.