- Entrance hall with cloakroom and access to the integral garage
- Dining kitchen to the rear with french doors onto the courtyard garden and overlooking the communal garden beyond
- L-shaped sitting room diner with double aspect on the first floor
- Two double bedrooms on the second floor with built-in storage and en suite shower to the principal bedroom
- Gas fired central heating (boiler recently replaced) and double glazed windows
- Additional parking space on the driveway to the front of the garage
- Short, level walk into the High Street and Market Place
- Having been rented out for a number of years the property would benefit from some updating
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
A well presented city centre cottage that has been extensively refurbished over the last few years and offers some unusual features such as a decked roof terrace and 24' long dining kitchen. Offered for sale with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
St Thomas Street, WellsDefault
Tucked away in one of the city's hidden but central locations is this charming detached barn conversion enjoying lovely views over farmland and Tor Woods in one direction and Wells Cathedral in another. An ideal âlock up and leaveâ or holiday let as there is no garden to maintain and in immaculate order throughout. No onward chain.
North Road, WellsDefault
A mid-terraced Victorian cottage set on a popular road within a short walk of the city centre. With a garden of over 125' long (38m) (estimated) this is a great opportunity to update and improve a character property. Scope for a roof conversion (stpp).
Coxley (Between Wells & Glastonbury)Default
A mid-terrace cottage full of character offering a deceptive amount of accommodation with a large garden to the rear with lovely country views. The property has been improved by the present owner in the last two years with a new boiler, carpets and installation of a dropped curb.
St. Thomas Street, WellsDefault
Tucked away off medieval St Thomas Street this character Grade II Listed cottage offers masses of charm and period features and has been more recently used as a holiday let. A pretty and low maintenance courtyard lies to the front and offered for sale with no onward chain. Definitely one to view!
Carlton Court, WellsDefault
A ground floor apartment within this purpose-built and sought after development for the over 60's that has direct access onto delightful communal gardens with a patio just outside the living room. Just a short walk to the Market Place and High Street making it an ideal location. No onward chain.