70% equity share with no payments or rent for the remaining 30%
Buy back scheme if property doesn't sell on open market in 6 months
Fantastic value for money
Communal garden and courtyard
Elevator to all floors
Entry phone system
No onward chain
Over 55's only (or if a couple where one is over 55)
A spacious first floor flat within this purpose-built development for the over 55's. The building is served by a lift and there is residents' parking and communal garden and courtyards. THE QUOTED PRICE REPRESENTS 70% SHARED EQUITY. ANY POTENTIAL PURCHASER WILL NEED TO BE APPROVED BY THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION AND RESTRICTIONS WILL APPLY.
Wells is the smallest city in England and offers a vibrant high street with a variety of independent shops and restaurants as well as a twice weekly market and a choice of supermarkets including Waitrose. Amenities include a leisure centre, independent cinema and a theatre. Bristol and Bath lie c.22 miles to the north and north-east respectively with mainline train stations to London at Castle Cary (c.11 miles) as well as Bristol and Bath. Bristol International Airport is c.15 miles to the north-west. Of particular note is the variety of well-regarded schools in both the state and private sectors in Wells and the surrounding area.
By car from Wells city centre follow signs for The Horringtons B3139 into St Thomas Street. Turn left into North Road and left again into North Grove. The parking area for Old School Place is on the left hand side with the apartment being a short walk away. On foot the property can be accessed from St Thomas Street on the left hand side.
A spacious first floor flat within this purpose-built development for the over 55's. The building is served by a lift and there is residents' parking and communal grounds. THE QUOTED PRICE REPRESENTS 70% SHARED EQUITY. ANY POTENTIAL PURCHASER WILL NEED TO BE APPROVED BY THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION AND RESTRICTIONS WILL APPLY.
Well maintained communal hallway with a lift to all floors and an entry phone system gives access to the first floor landing.
A solid door opens into a hallway with a useful walk-in store cupboard and an airing cupboard. The living room enjoys a double aspect with night storage heater, television and telephone points. Off this room is the kitchen with a window to the east and a range of wall and base units. There is space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
There are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Double glazed windows. Electric heating.