- Two reception rooms (both with fireplaces and generous built-in storage)
- Kitchen with access to the rear courtyard and a ground floor shower room
- Three bedrooms on the first floor
- Large garden to the front with off road parking leading to a copse-type area. Extending to c.100' in length
- Courtyard to the rear with pedestrian access via a path for the residents of the terrace
- Views to the rear of St Cuthbert's church from bedrooms 2 and 3
- Electric heating to some of the rooms. Double glazed windows throughout.
- Set in a conservation area within a short, level walk of the High Street
A modern townhouse arranged over three floors with off-road parking and a good sized, south-facing garden to the rear. Offering flexible accommodation this could suit a family or a couple and is within easy reach of Wells city centre. Definitely one to view!
Jocelyn Drive, WellsDefault
A well presented semi detached house offered for sale with no onward chain. A particularly light and airy property, in good decorative order throughout. There is also the added benefit of a south facing rear garden with direct access into the garage. Benefitting from rear views towards Hay Hill and being just a short walk to local schools and amenities it is well positioned on the south side of Wells.
A mid terraced house offering family sized accommodation with off road parking to the front for three cars and a 66' rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is relatively open plan with a both a useful separate study and utility room. All three bedrooms can accommodate double beds.
Bowring Close, Coxley, Wells, SomersetDefault
A recently refurbished three bedroom mid terraced home in the popular village of Coxley. Benefitting from having a large, sociable kitchen / dining room and a generous sitting room. Two of the bedrooms are good size double rooms with one having a built in cupboard. There is also a useful secure outbuilding in the rear garden.