- Detached and extended house set in a cul de sac position
- Beautiful far reaching views to the rear over open countryside
- Extended to both the side and rear
- Three reception rooms including a double aspect living room at the rear
- Kitchen with bespoke units and extensive utility room
- Two of the 4 bedrooms have en suite shower rooms
- Plenty of off-road parking to the front of the house
- Mature garden to the rear with summer house/studio with lovely views
- Conveniently placed for access to Wells
- Recently decorated throughout
Old Mill Way, WellsOffers Over
A spacious four bedroom detached family home in a sought after residential area. Benefitting from a large kitchen/dining room and two further reception rooms along with a spacious conservatory. The utility room has a sink and space for a washing machine. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, the master having an en suite and built-in storage. The rear garden is completely enclosed making it child and pet safe.
Bekynton Avenue, WELLS, SomersetDefault
Set on the popular East side of Wells is this extended four bedroom property offering flexible accommodation. The downstairs area is spacious with a large kitchen / dining room and a generous sitting room able to take large furniture without compromise. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms with views towards Tor woods and a further single bedroom. The attic conversion creates another ensuite bedroom. Ample parking to the front and sunny rear garden to the rear.
Hayes Drive, WellsOffers in Excess of
A deceptively spacious semi-detached house built by David Wilson in 2018 with flexible accommodation arranged over three floors. With the benefit of a garage and driveway parking and a contained garden ideal for pets and children this is a lovely family home or equally suited for a couple.
A semi-detached house built in 2014 and within a short, level walk of Wells High Street. An ideal family house with a particularly spacious master bedroom suite on the top floor with dressing area and en suite shower room and a large reception room leading out onto the rear garden. No onward chain.