- Delightful sitting room with exposed stone walls and ceiling beams, feature fireplace surround, ideal for those wishing to install a wood burner.
- Dining room with useful built-in under stair storage, recessed shelving and an opening into the kitchen which together provide a great social space
- Attractively appointed kitchen with navy shaker style units, solid wood worktops, built-in oven and gas hob and space for tall fridge/freezer and a washing machine.
- The cottage is tastefully decorated throughout and enjoys practical features such as double-glazed windows, Vaillant combi-boiler installed 2022, large porch ideal for coat and shoe storage.
- Master bedroom with superb Sharps fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room. The second double bedroom is serviced by a family bathroom.
- The fully enclosed, low maintenance garden is detached from the property, separated by an access lane behind the row of cottages. There are two garages and two parking spaces.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious chalet style bungalow with single detached garage and generous south-facing garden, located at the edge of the desirable village of Walton. Affording tremendous scope to extend (subject to planning permission and necessary consents), lightly refurbished throughout, to enable those who wish to take advantage of the extension potential to live comfortably whilst work commences. No onward chain and vacant possession.
Gould Close, StreetDefault
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Oakfield Road, StreetDefault
Advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession is this attractively designed two bedroom end of terrace house located in a quiet corner of a popular residential area. It has been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing essential
Fowen Close, StreetDefault
A stylish, well appointed two bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and rear garden, located in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable modern development. Available from our client with no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing highly advised.
Glaston Road, StreetDefault
An exciting opportunity to acquire this attractive and generously proportioned Victorian mid-terraced cottage, built of local Blue Lias stone and boasting a long garden, parking, and convenient situation within walking distance of the High Street, Clarks Village/Head Office and Millfield Senior School.