- An exciting opportunity to acquire a stylishly appointed two bedroom home situated in a great location within walking distance of Brookside Academy
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room with underfloor gas central heating and French doors opening onto the rear gardens
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with ample base, wall and drawer units, granite effect worktops and ceramic sink units, together with built-in oven, hob and hood
- Two bedrooms having the advantage of built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, serviced by a contemporary bathroom or shower room
- Benefitting from an allocated off road parking space and gardens that have been landscaped for ease of maintenance
Gould Close, StreetDefault
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Fowen Close, StreetDefault
A stylish, well appointed two bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and rear garden, located in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable modern development. Available from our client with no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing highly advised.
Glaston Road, StreetDefault
An exciting opportunity to acquire this attractive and generously proportioned Victorian mid-terraced cottage, built of local Blue Lias stone and boasting a long garden, parking, and convenient situation within walking distance of the High Street, Clarks Village/Head Office and Millfield Senior School.
Lime Tree Square, StreetDefault
Available with no onward chain and vacant possession a neatly presented and well maintained, executive style two-bedroom first floor apartment. Situated on the popular Icon development and within walking distance of the town centre and Clarks village.