- Enjoying a spacious lounge/diner with gas feature log fire place and marble surround as the focal point of the room. Here sliding doors give access out to the deck overlooking the village and garden.
- Attractive well-appointed kitchen fitted with a range of shaker style units, oak effect worktops, built-in hob, oven and microwave oven, and space for appliances.
- Boasting three bedrooms; two good sized doubles both with the added benefit of built in wardrobe space. The third bedroom would also make a great study.
- The bungalow is serviced by the family bathroom which comprises a modern white suite; panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, WC and towel radiator.
- Occupying a good size corner plot with wrap around lawned garden edged with mature shrub borders. The rear garden enjoys a south facing aspect, garden storage and raised deck.
- The property also benefits from off road parking with driveway leading up to the detached garage fitted with an up and over door.
Church Lane, Chilton PoldenDefault
A well positioned link-detached bungalow, situated on a quiet lane within the desirable village of Chilton Polden and benefitting from views of open countryside. Offering a spacious living room, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally there is a conservatory to the rear and a garage conversion to provide a utility/ study and storage area. A driveway provides ample off road parking and a private and enclosed garden to the rear.
White Meadow, Chilton PoldenDefault
A superb opportunity to purchase a meticulously maintained, attractively designed and beautifully presented three bedroom detached house built in 2021, boasting tasteful fixtures and fittings, a desirable south-west facing garden and ample off road parking.
Chapel Close, Chilton PoldenDefault
An attractive and well-proportioned semi-detached bungalow, boasting three bedrooms and a versatile layout, ideal for purchasers looking to make a home their own. Affording a level plot that backs onto countryside and situated within an established and well-regarded residential area in the popular village of Chilton Polden. Advantageously offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
The Standards, CatcottDefault
An exciting opportunity to purchase this charming three bedroom property, beautifully presented and immaculately maintained throughout the cottage presents a perfect blend of old and new, boasting an abundance of characterful features including solid timber ledge and brace doors, exposed ceiling beams and column supports, exposed stone and brick walls and deep window sills. Occupying an end of terrace position within 'The Standards', a quaint group of period cottages accessed by pedestrian pathways only and forming part of one of the oldest areas within Catcott, a highly desirable Village situated along the picturesque Polden Hills.
The Batch, AshcottDefault
We are pleased to bring to market this attractive and versatile semi-detached village home enjoying the benefit of spacious attic room with far reaching views. Neatly maintained and beautifully presented throughout affording comfortable living accommodation that is bright, airy, and generously proportioned. Viewing is advised to truly appreciate whatâs on offer.