- Tastefully presented and beautifully appointed this home is perfectly suited to modern day requirements providing good sized sitting room and kitchen/diner ideal for families and social buyers
- Quality fixtures and fittings including high gloss kitchen units and built-in fridge/freezer, oven, hob and dishwasher with attractive oak effect LVT flooring
- Enjoying three bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite and family bathroom both stylishly appointed with white sanitary ware, chrome towel radiators, complimentary tiling and LVT flooring
- Practical features include a storm porch over the entrance door, good sized entrance hall with under stair storage and ground floor cloakroom
- Ample tandem driveway parking, lawned front garden and rear garden enjoying a good degree of privacy with south facing aspect, large deck and seating area and area of lawn
- Boasting an excellent energy rating, eco-friendly timber frame, double glazing throughout and gas combination heating system the house is both efficient and affordable to run.
White Meadow, Chilton PoldenDefault
A superb opportunity to purchase a meticulously maintained, attractively designed and beautifully presented three bedroom detached house built in 2021, boasting tasteful fixtures and fittings, a desirable south-west facing garden and ample off road parking.
Chapel Close, Chilton PoldenDefault
An attractive and well-proportioned semi-detached bungalow, boasting three bedrooms and a versatile layout, ideal for purchasers looking to make a home their own. Affording a level plot that backs onto countryside and situated within an established and well-regarded residential area in the popular village of Chilton Polden. Advantageously offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
The Standards, CatcottDefault
An exciting opportunity to purchase this charming three bedroom property, beautifully presented and immaculately maintained throughout the cottage presents a perfect blend of old and new, boasting an abundance of characterful features including solid timber ledge and brace doors, exposed ceiling beams and column supports, exposed stone and brick walls and deep window sills. Occupying an end of terrace position within 'The Standards', a quaint group of period cottages accessed by pedestrian pathways only and forming part of one of the oldest areas within Catcott, a highly desirable Village situated along the picturesque Polden Hills.
The Batch, AshcottDefault
We are pleased to bring to market this attractive and versatile semi-detached village home enjoying the benefit of spacious attic room with far reaching views. Neatly maintained and beautifully presented throughout affording comfortable living accommodation that is bright, airy, and generously proportioned. Viewing is advised to truly appreciate whatâs on offer.
Old School Close, AshcottDefault
A delightful three-bedroom mid-terrace family home occupying a desirable end of cul-de-sac position in the sought after Polden village of Ashcott.