- Enjoying a generously proportioned reception room which is light and airy, with a dual aspect and sliding doors giving direct access to the garden through the conservatory extension.
- Well equipped kitchen, fitted with a comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units, together with integrated oven and hob, sink unit, all with ample worktop surface and space for appliances.
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms; two of which have built in wardrobes and the third bedroom with adequate space for freestanding furniture if desired.
- The bungalow is serviced by the well-appointed family shower room which comprises a large walk-in shower enclosure, vanity unit with sink and storage cupboards/drawers, WC and heated towel rail.
- Next to the family shower room there is a handy separate cloakroom which comprises wash hand basin and WC.
- Large wrap around garden laid to lawn, edged with well-established shrubs and trees and a patio area. The garden enjoys a great degree of privacy and takes in much sun throughout the day.
- Expansive driveway affording ample off road parking to the property for multiple vehicles, leading up to a single detached garage that is complete with power, lighting and automatic roller door.
Vestry Road, StreetDefault
This most attractive semi-detached Victorian home is sure to be popular. Beautifully presented and neatly maintained the accommodation is both versatile and well-proportioned throughout. Boasting three reception rooms, three bedrooms and a large attic room, this comfortable home is ideally suited to modern day living being tastefully modernised over the years to complement its character features, which include flagstone floors, fires, wooden floorboards, wooden panelled doors and exposed stone walls.
Orchard Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive and beautifully appointed Victorian home. Boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, ideal for families and professionals alike with off street parking, garage and superb garden room/studio. Conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and amenities. Viewing essential.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Keens Close, StreetDefault
Early viewing is highly advised to secure this beautifully presented, larger than average three-bedroom family home. Tastefully decorated throughout the property boasts attractive features such as wood panelling and oak doors. Benefitting from a fantastic sized garden with desirable south facing aspect and off-road parking, this is sure to be popular and one not to be missed.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.