- Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base, wall and drawer units, walnut effect worktops and freestanding appliances. A door opens onto the garden, here there is also a wide traditional porch.
- Spacious reception room with dual aspect and wood burning stove, there is plenty of space here for both lounge and dining furniture.
- Entrance hall with opening to the kitchen and ledge and brace doors; a feature mirrored throughout, to the reception room and useful under stair storage space.
- To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two good sized double bedrooms and a large single bedroom, each with sloped ceilings added much character.
- The family bathroom is fully tiled and comprises a panelled bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Decent size rear garden spilt to lawn and raised beds, fully enclosed with side and rear access gates, there is also a garden shed.
- The front garden is retained by a stone wall with mature shrubs and a private lane to the side of the property leads to two off road parking spaces directly behind the property.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Keens Close, StreetDefault
Early viewing is highly advised to secure this beautifully presented, larger than average three-bedroom family home. Tastefully decorated throughout the property boasts attractive features such as wood panelling and oak doors. Benefitting from a fantastic sized garden with desirable south facing aspect and off-road parking, this is sure to be popular and one not to be missed.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.
Chancellor Close, WaltonDefault
A superb opportunity to acquire this neatly presented and well maintained three-bedroom family home, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Walton, boasting a well-regarded Primary School and Village Hall.