- A well presented link-detached bungalow situated in the desirable village of Chilton Polden, boasting views of open countryside
- A bright and airy living room, kitchen/ dining room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Large frontage with carport and driveway providing ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden featuring a conservatory and patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Converted garage provides a utility/study space and the front section has been retained for storage
- Scope to extend subject to planning permission and necessary consents
High View Drive, AshcottDefault
Turn-key detached bungalow ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Ashcott. An excellent opportunity to secure an immaculately presented, tastefully decorated and well maintained home that offers flexible accommodation suited to a variety of buyers.
White Meadow, Chilton PoldenDefault
A superb opportunity to purchase a meticulously maintained, attractively designed and beautifully presented three bedroom detached house built in 2021, boasting tasteful fixtures and fittings, a desirable south-west facing garden and ample off road parking.
Chapel Close, Chilton PoldenDefault
An attractive and well-proportioned semi-detached bungalow, boasting three bedrooms and a versatile layout, ideal for purchasers looking to make a home their own. Affording a level plot that backs onto countryside and situated within an established and well-regarded residential area in the popular village of Chilton Polden. Advantageously offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
The Standards, CatcottDefault
An exciting opportunity to purchase this charming three bedroom property, beautifully presented and immaculately maintained throughout the cottage presents a perfect blend of old and new, boasting an abundance of characterful features including solid timber ledge and brace doors, exposed ceiling beams and column supports, exposed stone and brick walls and deep window sills. Occupying an end of terrace position within 'The Standards', a quaint group of period cottages accessed by pedestrian pathways only and forming part of one of the oldest areas within Catcott, a highly desirable Village situated along the picturesque Polden Hills.