- Enjoying a good-sized living room with large window to the front and decorative feature gas fireplace as the focal point of the room, double doors give access through to the dining room
- The dining room is a superb size, flooded with natural light and a perfect space for entertaining or enjoying family dinners with access through to the kitchen and French doors out to the garden
- Spacious well-appointed kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of wall base and drawer units, ample worktop, breakfast bar and space for freestanding appliances
- A practical home offering a large entrance hall and landing, under stair storage, airing cupboard, downstairs cloakroom, utility room and garage.
- Affording three bedrooms; two of which would be considered generously proportioned doubles. All are serviced by the family bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin and WC
- The attic room truly is an excellent space, enjoying peace and quiet with far reaching views across the village and hills beyond.
- Enjoying an enclosed south facing garden with raised deck leading down to the split-level garden, which encompasses both lawn and gravel areas. A side gate gives access to the front of the property.
- To the front a lawn is retained by a stone wall and there is plenty of parking provided by the drive, gravel area and pull-in at the front of the property. Garage supplied with power and light.
High View Drive, AshcottDefault
Turn-key detached bungalow ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Ashcott. An excellent opportunity to secure an immaculately presented, tastefully decorated and well maintained home that offers flexible accommodation suited to a variety of buyers.
White Meadow, Chilton PoldenDefault
A superb opportunity to purchase a meticulously maintained, attractively designed and beautifully presented three bedroom detached house built in 2021, boasting tasteful fixtures and fittings, a desirable south-west facing garden and ample off road parking.
Chapel Close, Chilton PoldenDefault
An attractive and well-proportioned semi-detached bungalow, boasting three bedrooms and a versatile layout, ideal for purchasers looking to make a home their own. Affording a level plot that backs onto countryside and situated within an established and well-regarded residential area in the popular village of Chilton Polden. Advantageously offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
The Standards, CatcottDefault
An exciting opportunity to purchase this charming three bedroom property, beautifully presented and immaculately maintained throughout the cottage presents a perfect blend of old and new, boasting an abundance of characterful features including solid timber ledge and brace doors, exposed ceiling beams and column supports, exposed stone and brick walls and deep window sills. Occupying an end of terrace position within 'The Standards', a quaint group of period cottages accessed by pedestrian pathways only and forming part of one of the oldest areas within Catcott, a highly desirable Village situated along the picturesque Polden Hills.
Old School Close, AshcottDefault
A delightful three-bedroom mid-terrace family home occupying a desirable end of cul-de-sac position in the sought after Polden village of Ashcott.