- Superb size kitchen/diner boasting original flagstone floor and large inglenook fireplace. Fitted sink and base units with worktops and a pantry.
- Dual aspect sitting room with fireplace, flooded with natural light from French doors that open onto the patio and garden beyond.
- Two double bedrooms with built-in storage, good ceiling height and sloped ceiling, and bathroom comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Practical attributes include ample parking, large boot/utility room housing the oil fired boiler and a wide entrance hall with flagstones.
- Garden enjoying an excellent degree of privacy comprising a patio, lawn, established silver birch, potting shed and vegetable plot beyond, much like the cottage some work is needed here.
- Whether you are looking for that dream retirement cottage or a family home that can grow with you this will fit the bill providing scope to extend subject to planning permission and consents.
Waverley Close, SomertonDefault
Offered with no onward chain this semi-detached bungalow is situated in a small and quiet cul-de-sac, close to Somerton's local amenities. The bungalow comprises a spacious hallway, kitchen, living/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is ample parking and a spacious lawn to the front and an enclosed courtyard style garden to the rear.
Walnut Drive, SomertonDefault
A modern end of terrace house situated within a prime location, within walking distance of Somerton town centre. Benefiting from no passing traffic, this property is pedestrianised to the front and provides garage and parking to the rear. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefiting from recently installed, Hive smart controlled gas central heating via radiators and further features uPVC double glazing and good size gardens to the front and rear, with pedestrian gate providing convenient side access.
Wessex Rise, SomertonDefault
This two bedroom bungalow, situated in a cul-de-sac, is in the heart of Somerton and only a short walk to the town's amenities. The bungalow is now in need of updating with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a spacious living room with patio door access to the south facing rear garden.
Castlebrook, Compton DundonDefault
Charming and immaculately presented double fronted cottage occupying a prominent position in the village of Compton Dundon, a most desirable village known for its picturesque countryside walks and active community, conveniently situated just a few miles from the popular centres of Street and Somerton.