- Generously proportioned lounge/ diner which is light and airy, with dual aspect to the front and rear of the property.
- Attractively appointed kitchen with solid oak fronted wall, base and drawer units, quartz worktops, built-in oven and hob, dishwasher and space for a tall fridge/freezer and natural stone floor tiles.
- Two bedrooms; one generous double with space for freestanding furniture and the other with the benefit of built in storage.
- Tastefully appointed shower room with natural stone travertine tiles, a sizeable corner shower enclosure, vanity unit with sink, heated chrome towel rail, mirrored storage cabinet and WC.
- Enjoying the benefit of a south facing courtyard garden with raised flower border retained by new solid oak sleepers. Accessed via the side gate or via the integral garage.
- Allocated parking in front of the garage which has been fitted with and up and over door, power, light, sink unit and utility cupboard.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and energy bills at the same with the advantage of solar panels.
Gould Close, Street,Default
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Oakfield Road, StreetDefault
Advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession is this attractively designed two bedroom end of terrace house located in a quiet corner of a popular residential area. It has been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing essential
Fowen Close, StreetDefault
A stylish, well appointed two bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and rear garden, located in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable modern development. Available from our client with no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing highly advised.
Glaston Road, StreetDefault
An exciting opportunity to acquire this attractive and generously proportioned Victorian mid-terraced cottage, built of local Blue Lias stone and boasting a long garden, parking, and convenient situation within walking distance of the High Street, Clarks Village/Head Office and Millfield Senior School.
Lime Tree Square, StreetDefault
Available with no onward chain and vacant possession a neatly presented and well maintained, executive style two-bedroom first floor apartment. Situated on the popular Icon development and within walking distance of the town centre and Clarks village.