- Enjoying a good-sized living room which is perfect for relaxing and entertaining, with a window overlooking the garden bringing in plenty of natural light and creating a peaceful atmosphere.
- Tastefully appointed kitchen/diner with access onto the garden, fitted with a range of shaker style units, oak effect worktops, built-in oven and hob, sink unit and space for appliances.
- A practical home offering a spacious entrance hall, landing and boot room where doors lead off to a utility room/WC and storeroom. Double glazed doors and windows
- To the first floor there are three bedrooms; two would be considered generously proportioned and the third has the benefit of a built-in cupboard space.
- Neatly presented modern family bathroom with wood effect flooring and store cupboard, panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, WC and heated chrome towel rail.
- The garden is a superb size with a desirable south facing aspect. Fully enclosed it comprises a large full width patio, expansive lawn with mature shrub borders, shed and outside office/playroom.
Orchard Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive and beautifully appointed Victorian home. Boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, ideal for families and professionals alike with off street parking, garage and superb garden room/studio. Conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and amenities. Viewing essential.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.