- Light and spacious sitting room with entertainment wall, under stair storage and floor to ceiling window to front flooding with room with natural light.
- Contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen with oak effect worktops, built-in oven and hob and space for tall fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- French doors from the dining area open onto a delightful terrace, which together provide fantastic social and dining space
- On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and an attractive bathroom with panelled bath and shower over, wash basin and WC.
- The accommodation is tastefully decorated and neatly maintained throughout and also enjoys the practicallities of a ground floor cloarkoom and entrance hall.
- Attractively landscaped garden with large terrace, artifical lawn with raised shrub borders, rear pedestrian access and driveway parking to the front
Main Street, WaltonDefault
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious chalet style bungalow with single detached garage and generous south-facing garden, located at the edge of the desirable village of Walton. Affording tremendous scope to extend (subject to planning permission and necessary consents), lightly refurbished throughout, to enable those who wish to take advantage of the extension potential to live comfortably whilst work commences. No onward chain and vacant possession.
Gould Close, StreetDefault
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Oakfield Road, StreetDefault
Advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession is this attractively designed two bedroom end of terrace house located in a quiet corner of a popular residential area. It has been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing essential
Fowen Close, StreetDefault
A stylish, well appointed two bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and rear garden, located in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable modern development. Available from our client with no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing highly advised.
Glaston Road, StreetDefault
An exciting opportunity to acquire this attractive and generously proportioned Victorian mid-terraced cottage, built of local Blue Lias stone and boasting a long garden, parking, and convenient situation within walking distance of the High Street, Clarks Village/Head Office and Millfield Senior School.