- Spacious and bright living room with large bay window, charming fireplace with stone lintel, exposed brick and inset wood burning stove and original flagstone floor continuing into the kitchen.
- Well-proportioned kitchen with ample room for a central dining table and fitted with a range of base and store units, sink unit and space for appliances.
- Useful utility room with worktop, storage and space for multiple appliances and a ground floor bathroom with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
- To the first floor there are two decent sized double bedrooms with exposed floorboards, in the main bedroom there is also the advantage of a storage cupboard.
- Outside there is an enclosed courtyard garden. Directly across the rear access lane, tandem parking for a couple of cars and a long lawned garden beyond.
- Available with no onward chain and vacant possession, a superb opportunity for buy to let investors, professionals and first-time buyers.
Gould Close, StreetDefault
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Oakfield Road, StreetDefault
Advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession is this attractively designed two bedroom end of terrace house located in a quiet corner of a popular residential area. It has been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing essential
Fowen Close, StreetDefault
A stylish, well appointed two bedroom end of terrace house with off road parking and rear garden, located in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable modern development. Available from our client with no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing highly advised.
Lime Tree Square, StreetDefault
Available with no onward chain and vacant possession a neatly presented and well maintained, executive style two-bedroom first floor apartment. Situated on the popular Icon development and within walking distance of the town centre and Clarks village.