- Enjoying a spacious reception room providing ample space for both lounge and dining room furniture, at one end the room is flooded with natural light from French doors that open onto the garden.
- Well-appointed kitchen, fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units, worktops and sink unit. Built-in oven and hob and space for tall fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms each with their own ensuite, one having a shower room the other a bathroom and both attractively appointed with white sanitary ware.
- Low maintenance and fully enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access gate. Laid mainly to lawn, edged with shrub boarders and patio extending from the rear elevation.
- There is allocated parking provided by way of a tarmac drive that leads up to the house.
Gould Close, StreetDefault
A well presented and extended two bedroom semi-detached house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac position on the eastern outskirts of the town, with superb open countryside views towards Glastonbury Tor. This is one not to be missed!
Oakfield Road, StreetDefault
Advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession is this attractively designed two bedroom end of terrace house located in a quiet corner of a popular residential area. It has been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike. Early viewing essential
Glaston Road, StreetDefault
An exciting opportunity to acquire this attractive and generously proportioned Victorian mid-terraced cottage, built of local Blue Lias stone and boasting a long garden, parking, and convenient situation within walking distance of the High Street, Clarks Village/Head Office and Millfield Senior School.
Lime Tree Square, StreetDefault
Available with no onward chain and vacant possession a neatly presented and well maintained, executive style two-bedroom first floor apartment. Situated on the popular Icon development and within walking distance of the town centre and Clarks village.