- This two bedroom semi detached bungalow, located in Somerton is only a few minutes walk to the town's desirable amenities.
- Benefitting from outside space to the front and back, there is also a detached single garage.
- The front garden includes steps down and a pathway to the front door which leads you into the entrance hallway, allowing doorway access to all rooms of the bungalow.
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of off-white wall, base and drawer units with worktops over and space for appliances.
- To the back of the bungalow is an ample sized living room with sliding patio doors, allowing natural light to flood the room.
- There is access to the south facing rear garden via steps down from the living room and side access to the front.
Waverley Close, SomertonDefault
Offered with no onward chain this semi-detached bungalow is situated in a small and quiet cul-de-sac, close to Somerton's local amenities. The bungalow comprises a spacious hallway, kitchen, living/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is ample parking and a spacious lawn to the front and an enclosed courtyard style garden to the rear.
Walnut Drive, SomertonDefault
A modern end of terrace house situated within a prime location, within walking distance of Somerton town centre. Benefiting from no passing traffic, this property is pedestrianised to the front and provides garage and parking to the rear. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefiting from recently installed, Hive smart controlled gas central heating via radiators and further features uPVC double glazing and good size gardens to the front and rear, with pedestrian gate providing convenient side access.
Castlebrook, Compton DundonDefault
Charming and immaculately presented double fronted cottage occupying a prominent position in the village of Compton Dundon, a most desirable village known for its picturesque countryside walks and active community, conveniently situated just a few miles from the popular centres of Street and Somerton.