- No onward chain
- Within easy reach of the city centre
- Ideal lock up and leave set in a secluded position off the desirable St Thomas Street
- Open plan reception room with lovely views on first floor and a re-fitted dining/kitchen area
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor
- Two en suite bathrooms
- Gas central heating (including underfloor heating and radiators) to the ground floor
- Double glazed windows to the first floor and triple glazed to the ground floor
- Presented in immaculate decorative order throughout
A well presented city centre cottage that has been extensively refurbished over the last few years and offers some unusual features such as a decked roof terrace and 24' long dining kitchen. Offered for sale with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Carlton Mews, WellsGuide Price
An attractive, modern townhouse within this popular, centrally located development. Arranged over three floors and also offering both garage and parking with a low maintenance courtyard to the rear overlooking an area of communal garden. No onward chain.
North Road, WellsDefault
A mid-terraced Victorian cottage set on a popular road within a short walk of the city centre. With a garden of over 125' long (38m) (estimated) this is a great opportunity to update and improve a character property. Scope for a roof conversion (stpp).
Coxley (Between Wells & Glastonbury)Default
A mid-terrace cottage full of character offering a deceptive amount of accommodation with a large garden to the rear with lovely country views. The property has been improved by the present owner in the last two years with a new boiler, carpets and installation of a dropped curb.
St. Thomas Street, WellsDefault
Tucked away off medieval St Thomas Street this character Grade II Listed cottage offers masses of charm and period features and has been more recently used as a holiday let. A pretty and low maintenance courtyard lies to the front and offered for sale with no onward chain. Definitely one to view!
Carlton Court, WellsDefault
A ground floor apartment within this purpose-built and sought after development for the over 60's that has direct access onto delightful communal gardens with a patio just outside the living room. Just a short walk to the Market Place and High Street making it an ideal location. No onward chain.