- A fantastic lock up and leave home, an investment or a first time buy. No onward chain!
- Overlooking park-like communal grounds with views beyond
- Well maintained throughout
- Sitting room with arched feature window overlooking the communal gardens
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob and could be purchased with all appliances including freestanding
- Two generous double bedrooms (both with extensive fitted and built-in storage)
- Bathroom with mixer shower over the bath
- Allocated parking space to the front of the property with further visitors' parking
- Lovely gardens and grounds
- Easy access for Bristol, Bath and Frome
Yarley (Between Wells and Wedmore)Default
A lovely two bedroom detached cottage set in a beautiful riverside location with a large sitting room and generous kitchen / dining area. There is a low maintenance patio garden with a river view and parking for one car. Ideal as a lock up and leave, bolt hole or holiday let.
Wand Road, WellsDefault
Set on the popular Crest Nicholson site on the southern edge of the city and within easy walking distance of the city centre. Enjoying a south-facing rear garden and off road parking. A low maintenance and high efficiency property ideal for first time buyers, down sizers or those wanting a "lock up and leave".
Lethbridge Road, WellsDefault
A modern semi-detached house with a generous sitting room and dining kitchen. Set on the west side of Wells with driveway parking and a south east-facing rear garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain. Viewing highly recommended.
Milton Lane, WellsDefault
An extremely well presented ground floor apartment with two double bedrooms in the popular setting of Mondyes Court. Benefitting from having a refitted walk-in shower along with access directly onto a small patio area and communal grounds. Being set in the annexe next to the main building of this purpose-built gated development for the over 55's. No onward chain.
Union Street, WellsDefault
First floor flat for the over 55's set just off the High Street and offering light and airy accommodation with a particularly pleasant L-shaped living room enjoying a double aspect with a view of Wells Cathedral. Well maintained communal facilities including a residents' lounge and a guest suite. No onward chain.
St. Cuthbert Street, WellsDefault
A mid terraced cottage in central Wells offered for sale with no onward chain complication. Ideal first time buy or as an investment property perhaps for holiday letting. The adjoining similar property is also available to purchase.
Sheldon Mill, WellsDefault
First floor flat in a modern building and enjoying spacious accommodation with a double aspect sitting room/diner with the master bedroom also having a double aspect as well as an en suite shower room. Covered parking space for one car. Ideal first time or investment purchase or perhaps as a "lock up and leave" property. No onward chain.