- Well proportioned kitchen/diner which is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, worktop surface and further space for a range style cooker, free-standing appliances and dining furniture.
- The property further enjoys a spacious living room which benefits from ample natural light and attractively fitted with wood effect flooring.
- Three bedrooms are situated on the first floor, all accessed from a central landing. Two of the rooms are considered double rooms and the third is a larger than average single room.
- The property is serviced by the family bathroom which comprises panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and heated chrome towel rail. The WC is independent and can be found directly adjacent.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with full width Indian Sandstone patio extending from the rear elevation, stepping down onto the lawn which is edged with raised planters.
- To the front of the property there is a small area of lawn which is retained by a low stone wall and to the side you will find an area of gravel and ample driveway parking leading up to the garage.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.
Chancellor Close, WaltonDefault
A superb opportunity to acquire this neatly presented and well maintained three-bedroom family home, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Walton, boasting a well-regarded Primary School and Village Hall.